Insurance is essential for property owners as it protects them from financial losses resulting from unexpected events such as fire, theft, or natural disasters. Property insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing the property and its contents, providing peace of mind to the property owner.
Additionally, insurance can provide liability protection if someone is injured on the property, protecting the owner from costly legal fees and settlements. Property insurance is particularly important for landlords, who have a legal responsibility to ensure that their tenants are safe and protected.
Without insurance, property owners’ risk significant financial losses and legal consequences, making insurance a crucial investment.
- Fire brigade chargesLoss of metered utility supplies
- Replacement of locks and keys
- Trace and access
- Contents cover for common parts of the building
- Loss of rent receivable
- Buildings and Contents
- Alternative Accommodation up to 25% of buildings sum insured
- Damage to grounds & landscape gardens
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Commercial Legal Protection
- Fidelity Guarantee